Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Enemy has given up attacking?

3 years ago

It looks like the enemies have simply stopped attacking - as if they've given up. I even try to pepper them with some artillery, but they just stand there with their big army, doing nothing.

Sometimes using the kill all units console command sort of "resets" them, and some attacks then resume, only to stall after some time. The mod is 0.18.17, Factorio is 1.0

3 years ago

I encountered this while starting random games to get the mod to work at all. I found that toggling the invulnerability variable brought them back to swinging - you might try that

/c game.player.character.destructible = false

3 years ago

I would need to see a save otherwise this description is not enough.

3 years ago

https://ibb.co/54W3gbh

He is telling the truth I am standing right in the middle of the nest even if I shoot it, or anything they just ignore me.

3 years ago

O.K. I google around, and found out sometime the enemy just give up for awhile then attack again, and I test, and went afk for awhile, and I see some items are being attack, but doesn't wipe you out for some reason.

It don't even attack you, and when it does it attack maybe 1 or 2 times, and that's it.

IMO, I think this take away the challenge, and make the game not fun, but I can understand why it's to give players time to build so it doesn't pressure players too much I guess.

3 years ago

I'm pretty sure this was a vanilla bug that was fixed in 1.1 of factorio

New response