Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b HP differences between vanilla and Rampant enemies

3 years ago

Hey there.

Rampant version: Rampant_0.18.17

Was Rampant added at the start of a game?
Yes

Experienced behaviour:
I noticed that the HP values of vanilla enemies don't get changed by the enemy level values in the mod settings. If I set both starting and beginning values to 10 with vanilla enemies they end up with 500 to 750 hp depending on enemy type at max evolution.
With the new rampant enemies they have 20k and more hp at level 10. Changing the seed does not influence the hp values it seems.
I tested this by using sandbox mode and causing the whole map being covered in pollution to trigger a faster evolution via the console.

A brief description of want you are expecting:
Both vanilla and rampant enemies having similar HP values depending on the enemy level value.

Are you using custom world generation, if so what mods?
It happened with my full mod list as well as with rampant being the only enabled mod. I'm also using default map settings.

Maybe i', overlooking something but I couldn't make vanilla enemies have similar HP values after playing around with the settings. Hope you can shed some light on this.

3 years ago

The modifiers don't apply to vanilla enemies.

New response