Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

i Building safety without Rampant

3 years ago

Hello there,

I once again have to appreciate this mod and the long support that went into it. It sparks joy and therefore is one of my more frequently used mods until approaching higher SPM bases.

That being said, when the potato I play Factorio on finally forces me to opt for the more UPS-friendly vanilla biters, I dearly miss the building safety features. Now and then, the biters will hit some rails and damage them, slowly deteriorating and eventually breaking the train system. Since I couldn't find a mod that offers a building safety functionality as configurable as Rampant does, I wanted to humbly ask if you have considered making a separate mod offering that functionality or if you know of any existing mods doing the same.

3 years ago

Thank you for the kind words.

I don't have enough free time currently to continue doing mod development.

This is something that would happen at some future time, if it were to happen.

3 years ago

That's fair enough, thanks for the response.

New response