Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Rampant incompability.

3 years ago

"Rampant" is incompatible with "5 Dim's - Core" mod which is really frustrating. The game crashes at load if both of those mods are enabled.

``
Error loading mods
Failed to load mods:
_5dim_core__/data-final-fixeslua:93: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'max_health' (a nil value) stack traceback: 5dim core 'data-final-fixeslua:93: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled: • 5dim_core (018.1)
``
I will also report to the other mod creator about this issue.

3 years ago

Copy pasted from Mod Source

TL;DR on DrunkKenobi
go to C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods\5dim_core_0.18.1\data-final-fixes.lua
open the file in Notepad++, go to line 93
change "item.max_health = item.max_health * settings.startup["5d-bicho-hp"].value"
to
"item.max_health = item.max_health "
As this been untested so far, this may have unforeseen consequences in gameplay.
Though personally. The game mentions it's a 'nil value' the game probably doesn't know what to do with. In my logical understanding, it might not change anything at all.
I can confirm this will make the game load the mod.

3 years ago

This is on 5dim.

New response