Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Mod does not work

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I use Armored biters and Krastorio 2 with this mod together.
In multiplayer I noticed that even after 50% evolution factor no biter was attacking, so I cheated to see what the biters were doing. After spawn they did not moved at all (only if the player walkes nearby, then they attack the player).

I tried to enable vanilla biter AI and suddenly all biters were moving. they formed for an attack wave, but as soon as the wave should start an attack, the game creashed with an exception.

I use Factorio 0.18.22 and Rampant 0.18.10 (and newest Krastorio 2).

Here is a screenshot of the exception:
https://imgur.com/wvFIIzr

4 years ago

Similar mod situation here, though I also use some minor QoL mods. I added rampant to an already existing save though. None of the biters move or do anything unless attacked and even then they seem super slow and do very little. Even with vanilla biter AI nothing happened. I'll maybe try again when I ever get around to starting another map.

4 years ago

When you started your save you should have gotten a warning about being on a surface that Rampant hasn't been activated on. You most likely need to run the command
/SetRampantAISurface battle_surface_1

4 years ago

for OtheusTV, run
/GetRampantAISurface
It will tell you what surface you are on.

New response