Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g not enough alien artifacts

4 years ago

tnx again for cool mod , cant think of playing this game without it !
got some problem tho with bobs artifacts now , thing is for bobs warfare and stuff i need a lot regular artifacts , i mean a real lot , they needed for everything and there are even recipes to make other colours artifacts from them , i think its bc with only bob enemies those standard artifacts drops a lot and others are rare but no so with rampant on
few updates back there was no problem as bob enemies was spawning too and that was good source of regular artifacts but now only neutrals drops them and i have problem finding them
i lost one map cos i couldnt get plasma turrets , i installed some modulars turrets mod and rocket turrets saved my ass instead plasma but still i dont have enough of them to craft basic stuff ... i got no idea how do i make alien research thing
atm i got around 100 basic artifacts and around 1000 others :(
it would be cool if i could change other colours to basic , like reverse bob recipe for rare ( or now common) ones

4 years ago

I don't have any desire to add recipes to this mod.

I can add looking at the artifacts to the todo list, but no promises.

4 years ago

ok cool , tnx

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

nevermind

New response