Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b possible fix for desynch

4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I had a problem with a friend where after playing with Rampant we would get desynchs after some time. Once it happened there would be a desynch whenever a client connected to the server within a second or two.

I managed to fix the issue now though, by removing Rampant, reloading the save, playing for a minute and then reloading the server with Rampant enabled again. The mod then announces that it starts indexing again and eveything has been running smoothly for hours since then.

I do not want to put blame on Rampant for the desynch or anything like that, I just found out that this method solved the issue and I wanted to share it in case someone wanted to try and reproduce it for their desynch should one happen to someone else.

Amazing mod by the way! We do not want to play without it anymore, hence the effort in trying to get the server to run with it again.

New response