Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g 0.18 Experimental Release

4 years ago

Is this planned to be updated during experimental or stable 0.18?

4 years ago

Hi ... with latest update to 0.18 my savegame is completely broken.
Please even if you are not adding new features, make the mod work with 0.18. Thanks

4 years ago

Yeah. Planning to start a new megabase - and Rampant is the last of the big mods I "need" from the start.

Keep up the good work ;)

4 years ago

Sadly it looks like just bumping the version up doesn't work. The mod is directly affected by the particle changes which I couldn't figure out.

4 years ago

0.18 should be up.

4 years ago

Awesome, thank you!!

4 years ago

Mod portal download is showing "version" : "0.17.32", Discord tracker shows you updated 0.18.3 then updated again shortly after to 0.17.32. Overwrote I'm guessing.

4 years ago

Last version had a bug, so instead of having lots of bug reports I just removed the last release.

4 years ago

I figured it might be that after I saw the bug post. Either way, Thank you for updating!

New response