Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b UPS drops

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm doing a play through with my friend using a handful of mods. (rampant, bob's, angel's, and a few QoL mods) I'm noticing significant UPS drops(down as low as 40s) that vanish whenever I disable rampant.

The version of Rampant (17.32)
What is your map evolution (82.1% but has been happening since probably 80%)
Was Rampant added at the start of a game(yes)
A brief description of what you are experiencing(UPS drops that go away when disabling the mod)
A brief description of want you are expecting(no stuttering)
Are you using custom world generation, if so what mods?(133% water scale)
Add a save if you can't easily describe the specific issue you are having. (how would i do this?)

4 years ago

you can add it to the forums if your save isn't to large. Otherwise google drive, dropbox, or a different file sharing platform.

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=31445

4 years ago

I added the world file to the forum. not sure if it went through? i think the first post got rejected for some reason. lmk if u need anything else

4 years ago

When I looked at this save, I did not notice any large time spikes in Rampant.

Have you tried disabling any other mods aside from Rampant to see if the spikes disappear?

4 years ago

thanks, I've done some more investigating and found the source of my issue. It wasn't caused by rampant, just made more obvious b/c of increased number of attacks. Thanks for ur help and sorry to bother :)

New response