Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g bitters going through walls when bitter size is set to 0

4 years ago

Rampart version 0.17.28
If the bitter or spitter size is set to 0 then they are able to walk through walls.

to way i have been forcing this bug is placing some walls (i have 3 thick walls but other sizes should work) then enter editor mode and use the spray tool to place the bitters dense enough close enough to the wall that they push each other through .

4 years ago

Does this happen outside the editor mode?
Rampant doesn't set any of the collision boxes to 0, small yes.
This on the smaller side of the collision boxes for Rampant.
{
{-0.03798446930312064,-0.03798446930312064},
{0.03798446930312064,0.03798446930312064}
}

4 years ago

I noticed it outside of editor mode during a normal play-through, then used editor mode to recreate the bug so i could figure out what mod caused the issue.

4 years ago

I think this has something todo with the units no longer colliding with themselves.
I will make a todo to look into this.

4 years ago

If you could recreate this effect with the player it could potently lead to an effect very similar to the squeak through mod, could be a neat alternative.

New response