Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Difficulty Settings Not Working

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

After starting a new game with way too many mods, I found myself unable to keep up and getting trounced by biters. Definitely overestimated myself. So okay I thought, ill turn down evolution, difficulty, etc, until I can catch back up. The problem is, rampant's difficulty settings don't seem to be doing anything. Health, damage, speed, etc, as well as aggressiveness and difficulty scaling don't seem to have any effect. I guess I could try setting them to something extraordinarily small and observe the result, but they're already at half. Enemies don't seem to be any slower at all, but I'll admit I don't know how much health they had baseline.

I turned off raiding and sieges and I'm still being attacked from far, far outside my pollution cloud as well. Not sure what to think here. There is another post about difficulty settings, but he seemed to imply the health, speed, etc DID work for him.

Running Bobs/Angels (with enemies) and NE with enemies disabled on 17.57. Thanks.

4 years ago

the health, damage, and speed only work if you have the new enemies provided by Rampant enabled.

Otherwise your other issues without a save, I couldn't tell you whats wrong.

New response