Rampant

by Veden
Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields/pheromones allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses non-homing blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies (disabled by default). Can completely replace the vanilla AI. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.
a month ago
0.13 - 0.17

b Persistent Desyncs with Rampant + Rampant Arsenal + Natural Evolution on 0.17.47

- 3 months ago

Every once and a while I'll get desyncs mid game and then will keep desyncing when I connect until I reboot the server. What's weird is my friend can still sometimes log on even when I can't. This time it started happening after I logged in and out several times in quick succession. It's only ever happened if the server was lagging due to a massive attack.

We added rampant to this vanilla save after we'd launched the rocket for extra challenge. It's a lot of fun and brings back the challenge of death world.

Mods: Rampant + Rampant Arsenal + Natural Evolution
Build 0.17.47
Desync Report With Mods https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jDtlzqke5HTjegjOCfgO4onnmEZ7_MTC

- 3 months ago

Are you able to reproduce this if I want to try a potential fix?

- 3 months ago

I haven't been able to reproduce this in the last couple days. I wonder if it was fixed by a factorio update. I'll comment if it happens again.