Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Persistent Desyncs with Rampant + Rampant Arsenal + Natural Evolution on 0.17.47

4 years ago

Every once and a while I'll get desyncs mid game and then will keep desyncing when I connect until I reboot the server. What's weird is my friend can still sometimes log on even when I can't. This time it started happening after I logged in and out several times in quick succession. It's only ever happened if the server was lagging due to a massive attack.

We added rampant to this vanilla save after we'd launched the rocket for extra challenge. It's a lot of fun and brings back the challenge of death world.

Mods: Rampant + Rampant Arsenal + Natural Evolution
Build 0.17.47
Desync Report With Mods https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jDtlzqke5HTjegjOCfgO4onnmEZ7_MTC

4 years ago

Are you able to reproduce this if I want to try a potential fix?

4 years ago

I haven't been able to reproduce this in the last couple days. I wonder if it was fixed by a factorio update. I'll comment if it happens again.

New response