Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Constant attacks on the same spot

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It has been 3 in game days that the biters are crashing against my forward outpost, something like 20-25 waves already. They have destroyed a few walls and turrets but I keep pouring resources to reinforce it.

In the 2 others sectors (almost one continent away, I'm spread far and large) the others sectors are super quiet.

My question... I know that Rampant can transfer credits from one nest to another, but is it what is happening? Because it don't make for a super interesting gameplay in the end. Perhaps I'm becoming complacent, but if I know that all others nests are providing credits to this only sector, then things will be easier to me (no surprise attack) and gameplay wise, it is a bit boring.

Waiting for your feedback Veden, still a very excellent mod!

4 years ago

Without being able to see your map I couldn't tell you the issue.

All nests share the same credit pool.

4 years ago

The attacks subsided after 4 days. I also disabled the player pheromone, it will help not get stuck in a cycle where I am.

New response