Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g construction bots immunity

5 years ago

Hi, I recently enabled rampant in my railword, and love it. However there is one big problem. Once the spitters have attack my walls and died to the turrets, their spittle remains on the ground and continues to damage the wall. This behaviour is fine, the problem comes when the flying construction bot tries to repair the wall and is destroyed in the process, because of the spittle on the ground.
Please would you consider adding a toggle to allow the immunity of construction bots, as you've done for big electric poles?

Thanks a lot!
Xyic0re

5 years ago

I can add this to the todo list.

5 years ago

Thanks Veden, I actually temporarily resolved the issue for myself, it seems to have worked. I added acid resistance to the construction robots, using the same code block you used for the wall acid resistance. This seems like a decent way to address the problem too.

5 years ago

Should be some mod settings now to do this in 0.17.14.

Thanks for the idea.

5 years ago

You're welcome, thanks a lot for your mod and implementing the feature.

New response