Rampant

by Veden
Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields/pheromones allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses non-homing blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies (disabled by default). Can completely replace the vanilla AI. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.
2 months ago
0.13 - 0.17

b Any way to disable Unit Launcher Spitters?

- 7 months ago

If you are reporting a bug please include in the report:
The version of Rampant - Rampant_0.17.13
What is your map evolution - Idk, bugs are level 12-13 right now
Was Rampant added at the start of a game - Yes
Are you using custom world generation, if so what mods? - No
A brief description of what you are experiencing -
Whenever Unit Launchers attack, the entire game slows to one or two frames per second. FPS/UPS shows 12/57 when looking at the attack and 40/60 anywhere else, but the whole game crawls to a standstill.

A brief description of want you are expecting -
All I'm looking for right now is some way to disable this bug type for the future, and some way to remove them from the map I'm playing on

- 7 months ago

Are you sure you have the right mod, do you play with NE?

Otherwise mod settings should have the spawner faction option that you can disable.

- 7 months ago

Oh, you're right! Sorry, completely forgot I had that one on, found the setting I needed was the "green spawners"

Thanks!

- 7 months ago

Now we just need some way to mark these threads as resolved, put them in a different tab so they don't look like bad marks on a mod :/