Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Disabling Biter Expansion not working.

5 years ago

Does Rampant ignore/override the "/c game.map_settings.enemy_expansion.enabled = false" command, I started a game, then after a fair bit of playing decided that I wanted to slow down/stop the rate of expansion. but I have tried to use that command to disable new nests from forming, and the nests are still popping up. I do have a bunch of other mods, (BA, AAI, NE-E, and many others, But I have a feeling that this behavior is related to Rampant.) I do have Vanilla AI Turned off.

5 years ago

Have you tried disabling the siege/migration AI states?

Otherwise I don't believe that Rampant will track the console change for that setting.

5 years ago

I didn't change the Seige/Migration AI, what I did was roll back the evolution state by ~10%, and cut the evolution factors by 2. It seems to be running at a much more manageable rate now. (It was at .28, and I still don't have military science... >,< )

5 years ago

I did disable the Migration State, and the nest expansion seems to have stopped, Continuing to play and watch for new nests though.

New response