Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g enemies keep swarming early game, cannot stop them, help changing settings

5 years ago

Im in early game with a evolution hitting around 6 with a very large starting area. My pollution is very far away from any nets. I keep getting swarmed with no relief. Wave after wave after wave. Its just nonstop and since Im still early game, I get overran within a few minutes. I have browsed and turned off several settings that were reconmeneded from an earlier post but when I reload the save, nothing has changed. Do I need to start a fresh map before the changes take place? If not, can I get some help on what I can change to stop the relentlessness? I just want the biters to attack once the pollution hits them and is to high for them. Thank you for a great mod and any support

5 years ago

Have you turned of the raiding AI in the settings?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

(Double post)

5 years ago

Make sure you’re changing the settings from the in-game options menu. If you change settings from the main menu that only affects new games.

New response