Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g How to disable attack wave?

5 years ago

I tried unchecking attack wave, then saved the game, but the attack wave keeps coming. I had this map, it spawned so many creatures, it became unplayable due to cpu lag. I think the creatures a about 500 -1000 or more and wrecked my base. I was trying to save my base by disabling the wave attack. I only like the A.I.

5 years ago

uncheck use pollution, and use player
uncheck raid AI

settings don't appear to be sticking according to
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Rampant/discussion/5b7aa63a5a8569000a306371

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi! I disabled rampant and after sometime I toggled enable again, and checked the waves needed, but it seems the waves are not triggering anymore... or its AI not activating. I'm using my same map. I loaded and saved the map.

5 years ago

Do you have peaceful set?

Disabled as in turned the mod off completely?

What are your mod settings for Rampant?

5 years ago

Do you have peaceful set?

Disabled as in turned the mod off completely?

What are your mod settings for Rampant?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi! Veden,

Peaceful was not set... or how to know if peaceful? how to set not to be peaceful?

I disabled the Rampant mod completely, then after a few days I turned it on again, load the game then saved it.

For rampant settings, I did reset to be all default for rampant.

Still no waves attacking of any kind.

5 years ago

do you have a save game?

New response