Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

i Recipies

6 years ago

Hi, I am er...enjoying this mod...it's made my world a lot harder! There is one thing I love doing, it's spawning the Hacked biters and watching a war enfold...however the recipe for the Hacked Biter is too expensive.

I know each alien drops the bio mass, but 1000 for each biter means a lot of walking around picking it all up. I've hunted the files for the recipe but couldn't find it...

Is it there or not changable?

6 years ago

I think you are asking at the wrong mod, you possibly want Natural Evolution

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

No, i found the .lua in question (prototype>recipe), now my next question is can I spawn the biters faster? 1 per second is quite slow when there's a wave of 50 enemy biters coming

6 years ago

Yes, it is possible to increase the spawning speed. Changing spawning cooldown start/end and/or units owned with units spawned.

This mod has zero recipes or player buildings.

New response