Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Error while running on_configuration_changed

6 years ago

Error while running on_configuration_changed: Unknown entity name: bob-biter-spawner
stack traceback:
Rampant/libs/NEBaseUtils.lua:52: in function 'processNEUnitClass'
Rampant/libs/BaseUtils.lua:419: in function 'rebuildNativeTables'
Rampant/control.lua:285: in function <Rampant/control.lua:279>

I have NE buildings installed, but not Bob's enemies. Also in the code ENABLED_NE_UNITS and ENABLED_BOBS_UNITS checks seem to be mixed up.

6 years ago

thanks, should be fixed

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thanks, now I can load but it removes most of the enemies and nests (with many bases disappeared entirely) during the upgrade, e.g. troll-spitter-nest-v10-t10-rampant. Where are they gone?

6 years ago

what are your mod settings set to?

6 years ago

It's default - all tiers=5 and all variations=1 - that's a part of the problem. But also now there's no "-rampant" suffix in generated unit names.

6 years ago

OK, you need to create a file "migrations/Rampant_0.16.15.json" with contents like that: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/07c68dd2fba1bf7b2a96093a26d9e533
This examples contains only variations 1-10 for spawners, variations 11-20 and enemy units are still deleted on upgrade.

6 years ago

The many bases disappearing is from the deadzones stuff, it is configurable under map settings in the mod options.

I haven't removed the suffix as far as I know and if isn't there it should be.

New response