Rampant

by Veden
Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields/pheromones allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses non-homing blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies (disabled by default). Can completely replace the vanilla AI. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.
3 days ago
0.13 - 0.17

g Error while running on_configuration_changed

- 1 year, 6 months ago

Error while running on_configuration_changed: Unknown entity name: bob-biter-spawner
stack traceback:
Rampant/libs/NEBaseUtils.lua:52: in function 'processNEUnitClass'
Rampant/libs/BaseUtils.lua:419: in function 'rebuildNativeTables'
Rampant/control.lua:285: in function <Rampant/control.lua:279>

I have NE buildings installed, but not Bob's enemies. Also in the code ENABLED_NE_UNITS and ENABLED_BOBS_UNITS checks seem to be mixed up.

- 1 year, 6 months ago

thanks, should be fixed

- 1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Thanks, now I can load but it removes most of the enemies and nests (with many bases disappeared entirely) during the upgrade, e.g. troll-spitter-nest-v10-t10-rampant. Where are they gone?

- 1 year, 6 months ago

what are your mod settings set to?

- 1 year, 6 months ago

It's default - all tiers=5 and all variations=1 - that's a part of the problem. But also now there's no "-rampant" suffix in generated unit names.

- 1 year, 6 months ago
- 1 year, 6 months ago

The many bases disappearing is from the deadzones stuff, it is configurable under map settings in the mod options.

I haven't removed the suffix as far as I know and if isn't there it should be.