Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Multiplayer Desync

6 years ago

Installed this mod on my dedicated server, had major desync issues whenever me or my friend ran into any number of bugs. Constantly crashing and reloading the server. Disabled the mod and everything was fine.

6 years ago

what version are you talking about?

6 years ago

Also can you give me alittle more information? I don't currently know how to reproduce this.

6 years ago

Same Issue on Multiplayer got Instant Desyncs, i uploaded our desync report included save on

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12675494/desync-report.7z.html
(~90mb)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hm, we're seeing the same issue here, on Factorio 0.16.51. Rampant 0.16.34 is the only thing different between the desynced client and the server.

5 years ago

We set min latency to 200ms, and the problem has not reproduced for a bit now. We also killed a few of the more active biter bases. It's hard to say if it's fixed, of course, but it seems to be working fine now. :)

New response