Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Error upon processing chunks

6 years ago

I have a lot of mods so I don't know if one of these mods are effecting this but the one of the most recent updates caused the error of "Error while running event Rampant::on_tick (ID 0)
Rampant/libs/TendrilUtils.lua:101: attempt to get length of field 'tendrils' (a nil value)"

Mods I have(all updated): AutoDeconstruct, AutoTrash, Big_Brother, Concreep, Concrete Lamppost, IondicatorsClassic, LoadRedux, Miner Planner, ModuleInserter, Nanobots, Noxys Trees, PickerExtended, SpaceMod, Squek Through, TPtheGreatsFastTreeCUtting, Alien Biomes, Autofill,Cut and paste, even distribution, ore eraser, RSO, Upgrade planner, usefulSpace, and Water fix.

This error only occurred after updating Rampant. Either from the most recent update or second more recent update on my world. It would be a miracle if you figured out what went wrong and fixed this issue.

6 years ago

Do you have useCustomAI checked?

6 years ago

Also use the forums, I don't get notifications when this get posted

New response