Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

i AAI Assist

7 years ago

First off: The AI (Both Tactical and Pathing) is very well crafted. I now actually feel threatened by the aliens.

Now the main business: I use another mod, specifically the AAI mods crafted by Earendel. I was thinking you could help him with the AI for the player's vehicles. I certainly think what you've got here would help improve them. Currently, from what I understand, The AI Vehicles use the biter's AI to move which can be annoying, as often times they're just driving in circles aimlessly when where they're supposed to be elsewhere(Not exclusive to but most notably the Miners). I feel that new pathing AI would make things far easier

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Glad you like the mod.

I don't have any problem with working with Earendel, but I see a restrictive license in terms of contributions to the codebase. Has Earendel asked for assistance with his mods?

New response