Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Awesome mod. Definitely try it if you want a challenge!

7 years ago

FUCK this is a good mod. Excuse my language. FINALLY, a challenge in Factorio yet again! Ugh.. this mod makes such a change.. Thanks man! I tried everything.. even stacking difficulty mods but never could get that stress factor back in. Performance is good! Even in heavily modded 10h+ games! Now its finally challenging again:D

7 years ago

First off - amazing work! The biters are challenging again, not just sheep to the slaughter.

@darkshadow1809: If you would like even more challenge in the future and don't mind longer games, I have great experience with combining this mod with "frn challenge mod", which basically increase prices and adds extra refining complexity. Together with tougher and smarter aliens from rampant ai, it's a massive struggle to stay alive (with a slower start).

New response