Rail Signal Planner

[QoL] Automatically place rail signals on rails and intersections.

Utilities
1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Trains

i [Added] SIgnal Placement

1 year, 2 months ago

If I want to place signal in two parallel rail tracks (one for each side), is possible to place the signals in the same position in both tracks?
Every time I want to use this mod I end up using this mod to place the signal in one track and placing signal manually int he other track!

Thanks

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Hm, they are off set by one right?

Think I know the issue, will try to fix it

1 year, 2 months ago

If this is simple! I don't think this is a issue. It's just that I like that my signals be all aligned!
And I don't thing it's only offset by one... This mod does what it proposes and place the signal correctly...

1 year, 2 months ago

Fixed in 1.2.2 for straight tracks by prioritizing which signals it starts marking long tracks for. Signals will stay at the same heights if your train length is an integer multiple (including 1) of your train length. They also both have to be even.
Won't fix when there are curves in the tracks. As the logic to detect what a parallel line is, is out of the scope of this mod.

Offset by one was basically because some signals were placed on odd tiles and others on evens. And there were a few <= vs < errors here and there.

New response