Rail Signal Planner

[QoL] Automatically place rail signals on rails and intersections.

Utilities
1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Trains

i [Added] Close Button

1 year, 2 months ago

Add a close button on the configuration GUI!
The only way I found out to close the GUI in clicking again with the right mouse on the selection tool!

Thanks

1 year, 2 months ago

You can also open and close it with the menu button on the top left (as with most mods I think).
But sure, I think a close button makes sense. Will see what I can do

1 year, 2 months ago

Added in 1.2.1

1 year, 2 months ago

I'll test, but maybe the button is not showing on my game. I'm using the mod "GUI Unifier" that changes some buttons in game!

Thanks

1 year, 2 months ago

Seems to work with GUI Unifier for me.
It might have been a migration issue that didn't properly add the button.

Try turning the button off and on again in the mod settings

1 year, 2 months ago

I had it disabled because the button is not well integrated with GUI Unifier.

Thanks.

1 year, 2 months ago

There is a setting in the mod settings to remove the menu button if it doesn't look nice in the mod menu.
That was the exact reason I added the setting to remove it. I also find it annoying if there are some unnecessary buttons there.

Once removed you can always right click on the planner instead to open the menu.

I do find it odd that GUI Unifyer doesn't change my button along with the others. It's literally created using mod_gui.get_flow_button(). And then literally adding a sprite button to it with the mod_gui.button style.
You'd expect that something called GUI Unifyer can catch the most base case instead of having to add mod support manually for each mod.

1 year, 2 months ago

Sadly that mod is not maintained anymore, and I can't uninstall them because every button will become broken!

1 year, 2 months ago

For the next release (1.2.2) the button will have the same style has GUI Unifyer

1 year, 2 months ago

Sadly that mod is not maintained anymore, and I can't uninstall them because every button will become broken!

Yep.. it's safe to uninstall GUI Unifyer for my mod, as I refresh the button when a configuration change has been made.
But many mods don't.

New response