RadioNetwork_FIX

Adds the ability to send any and all circuit network signals wirelessly.

Content
5 months ago
Circuit network

g Recent Update and Did You Miss a 0?

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Just did the recent upgrade which crashed my game on load. Unfortunate, but it happened. Removing the mod, and reloading it back in fixed it, but I thought I'd report the issue in.

Less happy is the changes to energy consumption. Radio towers have usage measured in the tens of MW!? Even if these are supposed to be big, many kW transmitters that seems excessive. Maybe add an option to configure the energy usage?

--

Edit my bad, I didn't notice that you did add such a feature. Keep up the good work!

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Just did the recent upgrade which crashed my game on load. Unfortunate, but it happened. Removing the mod, and reloading it back in fixed it, but I thought I'd report the issue in.

Less happy is the changes to energy consumption. Radio towers have usage measured in the tens of MW!? Even if these are supposed to be big, many kW transmitters that seems excessive. Maybe add an option to configure the energy usage?

--

Edit my bad, I didn't notice that you did add such a feature. Keep up the good work!

Yes, there is such a function.
It would be nice if the error was attached)
High power consumption is due to the fact that, for example, by default, the distance T1 is 750, so one transmitter will last for quite a long time, in extreme cases, two transmitters.
Of course, the distance can be changed in the mod settings, but the consumption will also be less.
You can also reduce the base energy consumption for signaling per cell.

New response