RadioNetwork_FIX

Adds the ability to send any and all circuit network signals wirelessly.

Content
5 months ago
Circuit network

i Make signals restrict its signals to the surface its on (Space Exploration)

1 year, 2 months ago

I posted this suggestion to Reika's mod forum, but not sure if that'll see the light of day since its buried in a unrelated forum. Currently, signals are magically broadcasted between surfaces in space exploration.

1 year, 2 months ago

I posted this suggestion to Reika's mod forum, but not sure if that'll see the light of day since its buried in a unrelated forum. Currently, signals are magically broadcasted between surfaces in space exploration.

you mean between planets or something like that?

1 year, 2 months ago

Right, in space exploration, there are stars, planets, moons and then the orbital surface of each of those. Each body represents a separate surface. Currently, the radio network seems to magically broadcasts its signals across these surfaces, which I feel it it should not. Space Exploration implements AAI Signals, which provides the player a facility to transmit signals across surfaces. But, we are hoping for something more localized, like this.

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Right, in space exploration, there are stars, planets, moons and then the orbital surface of each of those. Each body represents a separate surface. Currently, the radio network seems to magically broadcasts its signals across these surfaces, which I feel it it should not. Space Exploration implements AAI Signals, which provides the player a facility to transmit signals across surfaces. But, we are hoping for something more localized, like this.

understood you
in this modification, the distance is measured in the difference between the X and Y coordinates
most likely, you need to add something else to the distribution of channels and the UID of the surface

9 months ago

Version 1.0.3 implemented a check to the surface.

New response