Temporary Stations (Wait Conditions and Personal Trains)

The mod lets you control the behaviour of trains upon arriving at temporary stations. The train either switches to manual mode or waits with custom conditions. You can also define a Train as your Personal Train and use the shortcut to call that train to your position.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Trains

b Auto-open schedule not working with Multiple Unit Train Conrol mod

4 years ago

As per title. From what I've tested, the setting of opening the train schedule upon entering my personal train doesn't seem to work when MUTC is enabled.

Any way this can be made to be compatible?

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MultipleUnitTrainControl

Thank you for adding this feature, it's a great click saver!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I cannot reproduce the bug. MUTC replaces locomotives, which means the TrainID changes and you have to reset your personal train.

4 years ago

I'll do some more testing and see if I can't figure out what is going on. After updating temp stations it seemed that I did have to reconfigure my personal train, and calling it and the rest of the mod functions seemed to work. Hopped over to a save where I don't have MUTC active, and threw down a loco really quick, configured as personal train and schedule popped open upon entering.

I'll keep poking at it and see if I can't figure out what is going on. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I'll follow up with any findings.

4 years ago

After some more testing and hitting a "should be impossible" issue with another mod, I've come to the conclusion that I'm running into save corruption.

Beginning to see issues with this specific save that I'm unable to reproduce in other saves.

Thanks for looking into this, and sorry for wasting your time.

4 years ago

no worries, was a quick test - i use MUTC myself

New response