|Created:||5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.4.3 (a day ago)|
Define the default behaviour upon arriving at a Temporary Station
- Trains switch to manual mode
- Define the Wait Condition yourself (default: Inactivity (5s) and Passenger Present)
Define a Train as your Personal Train and call that train to your position
- Use the shortcut to call your train or
- Define a hotkey (default: not set) to call your train
Custom Wait Conditions:
The default custom Wait Condition is set to Inactivity for 5s and Passenger Preset.
To modify the Condition, the following steps are needed:
1. Open the schedule of any train
2. Make sure, there is any Station in position 1
3. Modify the condition to your liking
4. Open the console and execute the command /setdefaultschedule while hovering/selecting that train.
5. The conditions of the first station will be copied and used for temporary stations
Note: Due to technical limitations and for performance reasons, the custom wait condition will be set just shortly before the train arrives at the temporary station.
To use this feature the Mod has to know the TrainID of your train. There two ways to let the Mod know which train you want to use:
1. Follow the instructions of the Configuration window (click the shortcut button or use /tempconfig)
2. Use the command /setpersonaltrain while hovering/selecting a train (any one of the rolling stocks will do). Using /setpersonaltrain while selecting nothing or not a train, will unset your Personal Train
Note #1: If you add or remove rolling stock from your personal train, the TrainID changes and the mod loses track - therefore you have to re-set your Personal Train.
Note #2: If you don't like the circles which are rendered upon calling your train, turn them off in "Mod Settings"
Note #3: You can adjust the search radius for rail segments in "Mod Settings"
Bug Reports or Requests are welcome and can be posted in the Mod Portal.