PyBlock

Pymod edition of a Sea Block style game

Content
7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Bob, angel, omni integration

5 years ago

Dear Kingarthur,

I propose the following changes to integrate with other mods. Basically only resource generation is enough. So for the recipe using tar to get ores:

bob: 50 tar =
-4 iron, copper
-3 tin, lead
-2 nickel, zinc
-1 niob, borax
-0,5 alum, cobalt
-0,2 molyb, quartz,
-0,1 tungsten, rutile

angel:
4- sti
3 - saph
2- bob
2 - rub
1 - jivo
1 - crot

omni:
6 omnite

5 years ago

P.S.: I have tried your mod with the full suite + yuoki and the game opened, but there was no way to generate the resources

5 years ago

Vote up for this, i also noticed that in regular seablock there are small islands with desert tree seeds on them for angel bioprocessing would be nice to see them too in pyBlock

5 years ago

It's coming but going to take a bit of time. I need to finish checking that pyblock with py only can be finished before I start on integrating mods.

I do intend to have small islands appear for the different things like the trees and puffers and the like.

5 years ago

nice :) looking forward to it :)

5 years ago

oh come on, integrating as i said should be easy.

5 years ago

any news on integration of other mods?

5 years ago

As soon as I have I time I'm be getting on it this week

5 years ago

hopefully PYRO won't break pyblock. I'm planning a Let's play series with full pymods, bobangel and omni in pyblock

5 years ago

Sort of only if you've already started a game without it. I'm already messing with pyro to deal with Bob compatibility for it and will update pyblock for pyro

5 years ago

im sorry for the delay. i wasn't aware pyro was coming out so soon. im working getting pyblock updated for pyro and getting bobs compatibility done for pycoaltbaa. as soon as that done ill be able to get all the mod options added into pyblock. within the next week ill have an update out.

5 years ago

no problem looking forward to it :)

5 years ago

i thought of the perfect let's play series:

factorio world map + pyblock. Go to the middle of the ocean and play pyblock there while eventually reaching the continent to mine. meanwhile tell about history of the world.

5 years ago

in fact, if anyone wants to join, it's gonna be awesome

5 years ago

alright if thats a think you want to do ill make sure its set up to work and send me a link to the lp when you do it ill check it out

New response