Pymod edition of a Sea Block style game

Content
7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Die on start

5 years ago

try to plant some land and just die

5 years ago

Odd. I tested that many times. It never killed me. I'll look into asap. Need to spawn a small starter land square I think to fix it

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Getting Started Where do you get the stones for making the soil extractor early?

5 years ago

There's a recipe in the washer planet add soil and water. Gives stone

5 years ago

im made some changes and put out an update. player should spawn on a 3x3 island. please update and let me know if the issue is still happening

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

it is still happening i just tested it, when you go to an edge and place a landfill, you die. and when i was placing landfill near a deposit i got transfered to sometype of god mode :/. also when i was placing landfill near a deposit, the landfill disappeared like it was never there

3 years ago

it is still happening i just tested it, when you go to an edge and place a landfill, you die. and when i was placing landfill near a deposit i got transfered to sometype of god mode :/. also when i was placing landfill near a deposit, the landfill disappeared like it was never there

You got any other mods besides py? Its been tested many times and no one else has gotten anything like what your describing since I fixed it almost 2 years ago.

3 years ago

I'll look into it, thanks

New response