Powered Entities

This mod will create power lines between most of the base game's entities that require power.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Power

g Increasing power pole connexion number and or remove lamp from using this mod (non manual)

3 years ago

Hi,
I'm using this mod with a city block type pattern for my base and I run in multiple connexion problem due to big power pole limited connexion number. At each corner, the power pole usually connect 4 other power pole and the zone around it is using by 3 light. Using this mod in automatic make up to 7 connexions with this set up (due to light), too much, which mean I have random power pole not connected. I switch to manual mod but it was utterly expensive and not really worth the time since you have to place hundred of this mod pole which are more expensive (by far) than the few you have to place in vanilla. I don't really understand how to fix it to be honest and I will probably just delete my game.

3 years ago

I could probably add an exclusion list to the settings. I think it's going to have to just be a string though, but I should be able to do something like you put in "lamp,pump" and it will not power those entities.

I'll look into this today.

3 years ago

Ok, I have made version 0.5.3, which includes a new setting that you can use for this. Simply putting "small-lamp" (without quotes) will disable lamps from being considered a powered entity.

3 years ago

Thanks a lot !

New response