Powered Entities

This mod will create power lines between most of the base game's entities that require power.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Power

b Error after loading save

3 years ago

Hello, I have problem with this mod:

The mod Powered Entities (0.4.15) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Powered_Entities::on_load()
Powered_Entities/scripts/tasks.lua:19: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
Powered_Entities/scripts/tasks.lua:19: in function 'attemptToStartScheduler'
Powered_Entities/control.lua:113: in function <Powered_Entities/control.lua:112>

Few months ago I was plaing world (Factorio version 17.49) with installed this mod (mod version 0.3.25). World was created for multiplayer. Now I updated Factorio to version 18.31, mod to version 4.15 and have this error when I'm loading save from version 17.49. Tried load for multiplyer and singleplayer, always the same error.

3 years ago

Weird, this is for the initial load with 0.4.15 of the mod on Factorio 0.18.31? Or have you already loaded it and save it once?

Can you upload the save for me to take a look at? If you need somewhere I've opened up this folder on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1baXxh8rfoDYKg4-QYuC18El4wwl2CQOa?usp=sharing

3 years ago

This is initial load with 0.4.15, previous I was plaing (and saving) it od 0.3.25. I sended You my save. When I disabled Your mod then save is loading fine, so I think that mod can be cause of problem.

3 years ago

Ok, it was a misunderstanding I had about the order of events when migrating from 0.3.X.

In short, it was an easy fix and 0.4.16/0.4.17 should handle this issue.

3 years ago

Great, thanks ;)

New response