Power Overload

Performant, semi-realistic power distribution overhaul. Power poles can explode if the total electrical consumption on the network is too high. Use transformers to separate networks so that subnetworks do not take more power than they can handle.

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Power

i [Completed-1.3.0] Flammable poles

1 year, 8 months ago

I'm cooking up a fork with some minor modifications, please let me know if you are interested and I will open a PR.

I've added a new "style" called fire, alongside destroy and damage. When set to fire-style, poles (might) burst into flames when they exceed capacity. This means that your can easily over-build your electrical network, exceeding it's official rating and setting yourself up for a fiery disaster! Fuses, obviously, unlike poles, do not exhibit this flammable behavior.

Work lives here https://github.com/adamwong246/PowerOverload/tree/fireStyle and thanks for the fantastic mod!

1 year, 8 months ago

Sounds fun, I’m happy to accept PRs but not if they also make such large formatting changes as you’ve done (things like unnecessary expanding over multiple lines and changing indentation levels for no reason).

1 year, 8 months ago

My editor is over enthusiastic about formatting. I'll be sure to make a minimal change.

1 year, 8 months ago

Ive cleaned up my PR but I'm not ready for submit it. Hopefully the intent is clear tho. TGIF and good night 🍻

1 year, 8 months ago

Released in v1.3.0. Let me know if you'd like further changes made to this feature :)

1 year, 7 months ago

🙏

New response