Power Armor MK3

MK3 and MK4 power armors (bigger grid, larger inventory), also adds various equipment (Night vision MK2, Energy shield MK3, Fusion battery, Singularity...)

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

i No dependency on vanilla power armor?

2 years ago

Hi,

thank you for your mod. I see no dependency (in receipt) to the vanilla Power Armor MK2. Is there a reason not to depend on it? And even that one doesn't depend on first generation. It would be cool if you can build up an entire production line, means upgrading from MK1->2->3->4. Now only 3->4 exists.

Best regards,
Roland

2 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean, if you're talking about the tech tree, then Power Armor MK3 absolutely depends on Power Armor MK2.
Snippet from code below.

prerequisites = {"power-armor-mk2", "military-4", "effectivity-module-3", "speed-module-3"},

If instead you're asking why the recipes don't require previous armors, then yes you're right, I made that decision based on vanilla.

2 years ago

I mean in receipts, sorry for not expressing it correctly. And I now found this mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Armor_upgradable which makes armors upgradeable which is very nice and I was missing that a bit. Now just the upgrade from vanilla power armor to yours is missing.

New response