Power Armor MK3

MK3 and MK4 power armors (bigger grid, larger inventory), also adds various equipment (Night vision MK2, Energy shield MK3, Fusion battery, Singularity...)

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

g Idea - upgradable shield mk3

4 years ago

I thought of a possible addition to the mod. What about adding a new path of infinite research which increases the effectiveness of the shield mk3? I don't know if it's even possible with the current modding capabilities to change the effectiveness of a shield based on research, but it would be fun. I find that even with maximized shields, I can't survive a nuclear bomb except at the very edge of the explosion.

4 years ago

An interesting thought, though I'm not sure how feasible that is, especially considering my skill in modding is fairly mediocre at best. If I can figure out how to do such things in a clean and reliable way I'll consider it, until then it's unlikely.

4 years ago

I spent a bunch of time exploring the idea and asking on the forums, but it seems there's no easy way to make an infinite shield research. You could make a few individual upgrades, but it would be limited by how many upgraded shield items you included in the mod.

New response