Picker Pipe Tools

Adds tools to make fluid handling with pipes much better. -Orphan finder -Pipe cleaner (In Blueprint Menu) -Underground Pipe Highlighter Press <CTRL SHIFT P>(press again to toggle off) - Pipe Highlighter Verify connections by hovering over pipes. (Configurable in mod settings) -Pipe clamps Press <CTRL + R> on pipes, or use tool from Blueprint Menu (Like flow control but automatic) -Auto clamps (close proximity pipe laying without pipes connecting) toggle with /autoclamp or <CTRL SHIFT C> [Check mod startup settings for disabling certain parts of mod if you want QoL only]

Utilities
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Autoclamp

4 years ago

Autoclamp only works for pipes containing the same fluid or empty ones. So it only works, when I don't want it to.

4 years ago

So when I try to connect my water pipes they start clamping and I can't. But when I try to put a water pipe next to an oil pipe it doesn't clamp and the game tells me I can't put a pipe there.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

That's to do with the base game engine. I can't control that unfortunately. However, what you can do is pull out the clamp tool and pre clamp the oil pipes to be able place the new pipes you want there.

4 years ago

I wish I had a better answer for you.

4 years ago

Since those options never worked on my games i now did some extended testing with only picker mod active. I found out, that the ctrl+R clamp works if you have a pipe in hand and mouse over another pipe to clamp. Couldn't get the clamp tool to work though.

4 years ago

I'll have to check the clamp tool out.

4 years ago

I'm getting the same as Helickron, holding a pipe in hand works to clamp pipes with the shortcut, however the tool never works.

4 years ago

Same here, thanks Helickron

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Just wanted to plus that. Same problem here.

Anyway, a workaround is holding a pipe and pressing Shift+R. Thank you for this mod! Maybe you'll be able to make it work as intended :)

4 years ago

For context : this functionality has sadly been broken by the fluid touching prevention introduced with 0.17.

(See also PickerDollies.)

New response