Picker Pipe Tools

Adds tools to make fluid handling with pipes much better. -Orphan finder -Pipe cleaner (In Blueprint Menu) -Underground Pipe Highlighter Press <CTRL SHIFT P>(press again to toggle off) - Pipe Highlighter Verify connections by hovering over pipes. (Configurable in mod settings) -Pipe clamps Press <CTRL + R> on pipes, or use tool from Blueprint Menu (Like flow control but automatic) -Auto clamps (close proximity pipe laying without pipes connecting) toggle with /autoclamp or <CTRL SHIFT C> [Check mod startup settings for disabling certain parts of mod if you want QoL only]

Utilities
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Error upon loading

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

When attempting to load this mod, it errors on startup with the following:

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'factory-fluid-dummy-connector-4' does not exist.

Source: factory-dummy-connector-4-clamped-single (pipe-to-ground).

Mods to be disabled:
-PickerPipeTools

I have tried it with and without Advanced Fluid Handling enabled, and I have Bob's Logistics installed (among many other mods, this one just came to mind as it adds a bunch of pipes) if this is relevant. I can give a complete load order if needed.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Oh boy. This error is back. Ok I'll figure out where the issue is. It's a conflict with factorissimo.

4 years ago

Error is still happening in version 1.0.1

4 years ago

Error with 'factory-fluid-dummy-connector-4' appears in Pipe Highlighter when Factorissimo2 mod is present. When I remove Factorissimo2 - the game and Pipe Highlighter works well!
Please, we're cant wait when fix this annoying bug! Thank you for awesome mod!
Best regards!

Nexela β˜†
4 years ago

This is fixed for the next release

4 years ago

Well done, sir! Still can't wait for release!

New response