Picker Pipe Tools

Adds tools to make fluid handling with pipes much better. -Orphan finder -Pipe cleaner (In Blueprint Menu) -Underground Pipe Highlighter Press <CTRL SHIFT P>(press again to toggle off) - Pipe Highlighter Verify connections by hovering over pipes. (Configurable in mod settings) -Pipe clamps Press <CTRL + R> on pipes, or use tool from Blueprint Menu (Like flow control but automatic) -Auto clamps (close proximity pipe laying without pipes connecting) toggle with /autoclamp or <CTRL SHIFT C> [Check mod startup settings for disabling certain parts of mod if you want QoL only]

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Pipe path display issue

5 years ago

Not sure when this started happening. I only used the pipe path display (ctrl + shift + P) once after downloading, and now it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/63lVxRI.png

Otherwise great mods. Advanced Underground Piping is easily my favorite utility mod :)

5 years ago

That's...what. I've never seen that.

5 years ago

Yea... it's really odd. Here's some more details about it:

When placing down pipes with the display toggled on, nothing shows up (not sure if default behavior).
As soon as display is turned back on, incorrect highlights show up even in a simple 3 point placement.
Removing those pipes then doesn't remove the highlights either.

Restarting the client/reinstalling files doesn't help.
New games created also have the same issue so not map-specific.

Trying to understand the logic behind it...
- seems like corners are always 1 off diagonally towards the inner
- straight pipes with a dead-end towards the bottom will be displaced to 1 over
- same thing with dead-end towards the right
- left and top are placed correctly on top of pipes
- merging or continuing the pipe doesn't change the prior ones

My installed mods that add or affect pipes are Bio Industries, Factorissimo2 and Bob's Logistics (underground distance overhaul disabled)

5 years ago

I'll have to look at this. I'm curious to see if the code was messed with.

New response