Picker Pipe Tools

Adds tools to make fluid handling with pipes much better. -Orphan finder -Pipe cleaner (In Blueprint Menu) -Underground Pipe Highlighter Press <CTRL SHIFT P>(press again to toggle off) - Pipe Highlighter Verify connections by hovering over pipes. (Configurable in mod settings) -Pipe clamps Press <CTRL + R> on pipes, or use tool from Blueprint Menu (Like flow control but automatic) -Auto clamps (close proximity pipe laying without pipes connecting) toggle with /autoclamp or <CTRL SHIFT C> [Check mod startup settings for disabling certain parts of mod if you want QoL only]

Utilities
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Odd error when placing pipes

5 years ago

When the auto-clamp kicks in, I get some errors in chat. I'm playing in multiplayer. It doesn't seem to effect anything, as the pipes clamp and unclamp like expected and fluids still flow freely. It's just a LOT of text when laying a bunch of new pipes.

Error while running event pipelayer::stript_raised_build (ID 77) pipelayer/Editor.lua:631: attempt to index local 'network' (a nil value) stack traceback:
PickerPipeTools/scripts/pipe-clamps.lua:244: in function 'place_clamped_pipe' PickerPipeTools/scripts/pipe-clamps.lua:290: in function 'clamp_pipe'
PickerPipeTools/scripts/pipe-clamps.lua:419: in function 'pipe_autoclamp_clamp' PickerPipeTools/scripts/pipe-clamps.lua:498 in function <PickerPipeTools/scripts/pipe-clamps.lua:494> [C]: in function 'pcall' PickerPipeTools/lib/event.lua:271: in function 'dispatch_event' PickerPipeTools/lib/event.lua:342:L in function <PickerPipeTools/lib/event.lua:305>

5 years ago

I will speak with the Pipelayer mod writer about this. It's coming from Pipelayer. Thanks for the report!

5 years ago

Thanks! I didn't know which mod to post in, and this one seemed to have the most output, so I kinda just went with that.

New response