Picker Pipe Tools

Adds tools to make fluid handling with pipes much better. -Orphan finder -Pipe cleaner (In Blueprint Menu) -Underground Pipe Highlighter Press <CTRL SHIFT P>(press again to toggle off) - Pipe Highlighter Verify connections by hovering over pipes. (Configurable in mod settings) -Pipe clamps Press <CTRL + R> on pipes, or use tool from Blueprint Menu (Like flow control but automatic) -Auto clamps (close proximity pipe laying without pipes connecting) toggle with /autoclamp or <CTRL SHIFT C> [Check mod startup settings for disabling certain parts of mod if you want QoL only]

Utilities
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Pipes get clamped after using any planner tool.

5 years ago

Every single planner tool clamps pipes, which is extremly annoying...

5 years ago

Are you using creative mod

5 years ago

Nvm found the problem.

5 years ago

Sorry for the confusion. A fix has been pushed to the repo and will be released by this upcoming weekend. If you want to get it ahead of time just clone the repo to your mod folder and name the folder correctly.

5 years ago

thanks!

5 years ago

How is that update going ?
I tried to update from source but you have now split the mod into several mods

5 years ago

The 0.16 branch is the most up to date. The update is functional it just hasn't been packaged and uploaded. Actually forgot to package the update. Just got around to updating my other mod modular-buildings

Nexela β˜†
5 years ago

Yeah I forgot to do a release since I got called in to work on my weekend off and any free time I have was used flying a spaceship......

5 years ago

I have updated to 0.1.4 and it's not fixed.
Every planner tool i have locks the pipes, like upgrade planner, outpost planner, ore eraser.

5 years ago

Fresh save, only Picker Pipe Tools and Ore Eraser enabled, put down some pipes, use ore eraser on them, pipes clamped.

New response