Photosynthesis Absorbs Carbon

One stop shop for configuring the BioTech mod. Adds many configuration options to tweak the BioTech mod's attributes.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Did you?

3 years ago

did you fix the problem with it wanting to default his building methods over the vanilla ones? Like after you research carbon processing 3 the green circuits change from vanilla to his style.

3 years ago

No, I never could figure out what was causing that. The two problems I fixed in BioTech were the Photosynthesis Panels not absorbing pollution and the Wind Turbine's unrealistically high power output. I looked into the recipes of BioTech, but I didn't see anything that would point to why they seem to override the defaults.

3 years ago

I think it's a loading order issue right now, I'm trying some things right now; if I figure it out I'll shot you a message.

3 years ago

Thanks.

3 years ago

also the formula for wind power, the formula for calculating wind needs changed horribly. It needs to match the formula for the mod it was taken from cause it literally is producing straight power and not changing, it's remaining steady instead of randomly changing.

3 years ago

I believe it was taken from the KS Power mod. It has an identical recipe and model to that one for sure. In my test world, the BioTech wind turbine output does change, though at infrequent intervals. I'll see if I can look into the KS Power mod to see if I can align the BioTech turbine with the KS Power one.

New response