Pacifist

by derpumu

This mod removes military tech, weapons, and ammo for an undistracted playthrough without biters.

Tweaks
5 days ago
Combat Enemies Cheats

g [fixed] Recipes, adding the mod mid-game

7 months ago

What about recipes that use military thingies? Are those items just gone?
For example: X needs ammo + turret + iron plate. Does this mod make that X only need iron plate?

7 months ago

Yes, currently, those are just removed. In vanilla, that currently only affects cliff explosives. Those cases should be rare even for larger mod packs, so I might just go through the popular ones and replace those special cases individually

7 months ago

Awesome. I have played with biters before, but I have found my zen with their absence. The military researches become redundant. Can this mod be activated in the middle of playthrough?

7 months ago

It is supposed to, yes. However, as it is in very early stages and WIP, it does not yet support other mods - things might break. Consider making a copy of your save file before adding it.

7 months ago

It happened that I use Bob's mods. It will be great if this mod support it.

7 months ago

I'll look at Bob's this week. Tried to have a quick check with Bob's and Angel's yesterday and it blew up, so I'll have to look into it in more detail

7 months ago

Okay, thanks, take your time.

7 months ago

I had a check today, and I could at least load and have a quick check with Bob's and Angels mods after a few fixes. When you disable Bob's Warfare and Bob's Enemies you should be able to play your save with Pacific 0.1.2 (released today)

To be on the safe side, I still recommend that you make a copy of your save before enabling the mod.

7 months ago

Great news, great news. I will download it right after I get my notebook.

7 months ago

please let me know if there are any more issues combining Pacifist with Bob's

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I installed Aircraft mod. I got this after I downloaded: https://imgur.com/KWrHms5

I have found this on Aircraft github:
https://github.com/Stifling-Bossness/Aircraft/issues/57
I don't know if it's related to that error.

7 months ago

thanks, I'll add it to the list of compatibility issues

7 months ago

There is a note on Aircraft Mod. There is Non-combat Startup setting which basically wipe most entities except cargo plane. However, it only applies to new game after setting changed; saved files before that change remains the same, it still contains every entities.

I think Pacifist will work after non-combat mode is activated. Yet, I haven't confirmed this.

6 months ago

I marked Aircraft as incompatible for now. I'll let you know when it's fixed, if I can fix it.

6 months ago

Okay, thanks.

6 months ago

Pacifist works with Aircraft starting in version 0.1.8.

6 months ago

It works very well. Thank you.

This thread has been locked.