This mod adds a hotkey (Shift+O by default) to highlight any "orphan" underground pipes or belts near the player, that is to say, any underground pipe or belt which doesn't have another end connected.
Press the hotkey again to hide any existing markers. Individual markers will also be removed on mining the highlighted pipe/belt, or rotating or building other pipes/belts to create a matched pair.
Loosely inspired by matjojo's Underground Belt Spotter for Factorio 0.12, but with entirely new control logic and support for pipes as well as belts.
Compatible with modded underground belts and pipes.
- 1.1.1 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to 0.17
- 1.1.0 - 2018/01/23 - Update for 0.16, range setting moved to mod options, thanks to syskill for pipe logic fix
- 1.0.5 - 2017/05/24 - Updated to reflect API change
- 1.0.4 - 2017/04/28 - 0.15 release
- 1.0.3 - 2016/08/27 - 0.14 release, Flow Control workaround removed as no longer necessary
- 1.0.2 - 2016/08/26 - Now only matches underground pipes that end in "to-ground", for Flow Control compatibility
- 1.0.1 - 2016/08/23 - Player-agnostic when removing markers, and removes player markers on leaving server
- 1.0.0 - 2016/08/23 - Initial release