|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.2.1 (5 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Move your freight the way it's meant to be moved, through The Power of The Atom!
Nuclear locomotives run on uranium fuel cells, rather than coal, solid fuel, or other combustibles. Each nuclear locomotive can take the place of two regular locomotives, being twice as heavy but also twice as powerful.
Nuclear locomotives research is available when Railway, Nuclear power, Electric engine and Low density structure technologies have been completed.
Nuclear locomotives receive random, nuclear-themed names on placement. Want to change them? There's a mod for that.
- 20 electric engine units
- 10 advanced circuits
- 10 low-density structure
- 20 concrete
- 1.2.1 - 2019/02/28 - Fixed case-insensitive filename in control script
- 1.2.0 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.17, adjusted recipe and technology, added random names
- 1.1.4 - 2017/12/20 - Added acceleration modifier to uranium fuel cells to match nuclear fuel
- 1.1.3 - 2017/12/15 - Updated to Factorio 0.16
- 1.1.2 - 2017/05/05 - Inserter issue resolved, removed now-unnecessary custom fuel
- 1.1.1 - 2017/05/03 - Increased top speed 25%
- 1.1.0 - 2017/04/30 - Added custom fuel as inserters can't remove spent fuel from vehicles
- 1.0.2 - 2017/04/26 - Adjusted locomotive power and weight
- 1.0.1 - 2017/04/25 - Remembered to remove smoke
- 1.0.0 - 2017/04/25 - Initial release