Non-Wave Defense 2

This mod is derived from the (.16/.17) official WaveDefense scenario mode. Get funding to upgrade technology by killing biters.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Cheats

g Reset NWD2

1 year, 6 months ago

Is there a command to reset the mod? Like if I change some values in the config like price or bonus amount? Would love to be able to do that without having to start a new map. Other then that, still love the mod :)

1 year, 6 months ago

Unfortunately I don't have a way to reset everything. There's no price changing, nor bonus amount (are you thinking of a different mod, like this one?)

One way to clear all upgrades and reset everything is to remove the mod, load+save, and then re-enable it. That will start you back at 0 money. Setting the Map Settings before applying the mod (new game or loading existing save without it) means you don't have to set them every time...

1 year, 6 months ago

I was thinking if I changed values in the .lua :P Was just thinking if there was some easy way. Dont know why I didnt think of disabling the mod and load game to :P But was just a QOL for me :P Tried to reset force and those commands without luck.

Anyways thanks for the work and reply :)

New response