No Combat Alerts Outside Visible Range

Only show alerts for destroyed/damaged buildings that are fully visible on the map. When an outpost's radar loses power, you will stop receiving alerts from the outpost.

Tweaks
a month ago
Combat Enemies

g alerts speed

a month ago

Hey. Me and a friend are playing together with this mod and I find the alerts disappear really fast. Could a config be added to allow you to change the alert length?

28 days ago

Hi, after looking into it unfortunately there's no easy way for me to change how long the alerts last because of an API limitation. There are some more difficult ways to maybe do it, like issuing each alert again when it disappears, so I might try to implement that at some point but can't promise anything

27 days ago

Tomorrow I am going to check out the mod “Alert center” (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/alert-center).
It might be the case that the two mods work well together.

26 days ago

As I returned with the results I saw that I missed the part of the description that said Alert Center didn't work.

25 days ago

Not sure if this will help or not but I just managed to get Alert Center to work by modifying the code to accept "custom" alerts. It is now tracking the Alerts of this mod.

New response