Nauvis Farming


Adds extended support for wood, fish and biter farming on Nauvis, including food and nutrients production

Content
49 minutes ago
2.0 - 2.1
523
Manufacturing

g 2.1.20 Crash

5 days ago

Mods crashes due to modding API change about fuel categories.

5 days ago

When did that happen? What was the change?

But fair enough, I'll take a look at first available opportunity.

4 days ago

They changed it from fuel_category string to fuel_categories array.

2 days ago

Ah, OK. That should be a simple fix, then. I'll get it done tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I... honestly forgot about it. Been a bit hectic here. Probably have to change a bunch of other mods, too, though. I have Nutrients in at least Aquilo Petrochem, and I don't know what else.

46 minutes ago

Well, took me a while, but this is now fixed in 1.0.3. Ended up having to update four mods total.

New response