Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

g Re: Zerg Asset

9 months ago

Hi

May you rely on the zerg asset pack, instead of copying asset your own asset pack? It's not ideal to duplicate 100MB of assets between mods.

The zerg asset pack doesn't have any dependency and it's designed for mod integrations.

9 months ago

That would have been much smarter thing to do...
I'll make that change to an upcoming release. Thanks for pointing it out.

9 months ago

np :) You also automatically get new textures as we add them to the packs.

SHlNZ0U is going to work on the team color textures. Once that's done, you can tint the units as you pleased.

9 months ago

Done,
P.S. Ever thought of using something like PNG Gauntlet to save size on the files. I did it and it was more than 40meg smaller.
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=427406#p427406

9 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion. We will try it once we are on the optimization stage. The current files are raw dumps.

8 months ago

hi TheSAguy

We are wrapping up the Zerg graphic pack for final major changes. SHlNZ0U updated some of the graphics, which may break your implementation. e.g, some units now use multiple texture files. The next release will keep the older graphic file, so that this mod continue to function. But I would like to remove them in a future version to reduce the pack size.

Do you plan to update your code on github. I can push a pull request for the new changes after the asset pack update is ready.

8 months ago

GitHub updated.
Thanks for the heads up and any help you can provide ;)

8 months ago

Thanks so much heyqule for taking the time to go trough my sloppy code and doing the update! Really appreciate it.

New response